Print mag-making season is over so we are going to be cranking up the flow of online content in the coming weeks. Look out for more features, interviews, videos and more propaganda right here on methodmag.com.
Here is a 5 Things with a Viennese creative little cracker that is the butter of the BLV/NTHG (Believe in Nothing) movement, who goes by the name of David Struber. Learn a bit more about this visionary shredder that will continue to be turning heads, plus check some analog snaps of him by Lukas Lerperger just below... but before you go any further check out Davo's BLV/NTHG full part!5 names for an imaginary friend:
- Herm 5 plans for this winter:
- At least, visit some cool places
- Don't lose the motivation to snowboard
- Studying like a real student
- Make some snowangels
- Hug some trees 5 good questions:
- How do you feel?
- What's your name?
- Should we?
- What song?
- Isn't it great?
5 things you shouldn't believe in:
- Bad things
- Negative things
- Mean things
5 tattoos you would get if you didn’t care at all:
Front lipperoo. Photo by Lukas Lerperger
-Tribals all over my body
5 words for GAT Enterprise
5 ways to break up with girlfriend:
- Tell her friends
- Tell her parents 5 ways to make up with your girlfriend:
- Spoon 5 animals you like:
- Cows (and all the other cool animals!!!!)
5 things you are gonna do when the snow is all gone:
BS wall ride to trash attack BS180 out. Photo by Lukas Lerperger
- I like swimming (it feels so good)
- Skateboarding (as usual)
- I wanna ride my new scooter at night
- Meet friends and sit around outside
- Plant a tree
5 songs that get on your nerves:
- DMX - Party Up
- Juicy J - Stoner's Night
- Rick Ross + Waka Flocka Flame - Gunplay
- Chief Keef - 3 Hunna
- There is this one blues song I love to play on my guitar, too often...5 musicians you should listen do:
- Alex Aster
- Juicy J
- Rick Ross
- Johnny Cash 5 best songs that Sebi Muller plays on his guitar:
- Wish You Were Here
- About a Girl
- That's all he can play, I think
5 names Lukas Lengle goes by:
Giving the highway commuters something to rubberneck at with this FS 270 to fence ride. Photo by Lukas Lerperger
- HOT ROD
- K-Lo5 things you can waste your life on:
Hmm, I think if you wanna do something then you're not wasting anything by doing it. Of course you have to be very sure that you love and need to do those things. 5 good things about Vienna:
- Lots of people I like live there
- Lots of gorgeous places
- I saw 2 foxes since I moved here, that's awesome!
- You can skateboard here
- Believe in Nothing
5 must-haves as a snowboarder in 2013:
- All those sweet, gorgeous, cool, indulgent things from the brands which support me propose. Burnyourmoney!
5 words for an emotional goodbye:
No wonder he likes foxes, he kinda looks like one. Nice guy, David Struber, look out for this kid. Photo by Lukas Lerperger